How you implement your software solution is just as important as the software solution itself. The BLUE software implementation team is dedicated to BLUE deployments and has a proven track record of on-time and on-budget delivery.
BLUE Implementation Approach
Before we get started, we’ll set expectations by providing guidance on what resources are required from your organization as well as an estimate of the time commitment necessary. We then follow a phased implementation approach and provide full transparency throughout the process. From planning to deployment, each phase has documented tasks and deliverables, complete with required approvals to ensure alignment. We will provide:
- Proven implementation methodology that’s transparent and easy to understand
- Experienced Project Manager for every installation
- Workshops to gather requirements from stakeholders
- Full workflow analysis to determine efficacy of potential solutions
- Product experts to configure the solution to meet your requirements
- Best practice recommendations based on our extensive experience deploying BLUE
- Experience in single country/region deployments and global, multi-regional deployments
- Quality Systems to enact standard resources similar to ISO and cGMP
- Traceability throughout the process
- Training and support
- Data migration services
- Validation services for highly regulated sectors
Every organization has unique training requirements. That’s why BLUE creates a tailored training program for each client. During the planning phase of implementation, we’ll agree on what training model (classroom, one-on-one live, web-based) is most appropriate for your users, and each user will receive role-based training specific to their job.
In addition to the initial training your users receive upon system rollout, BLUE can also provide on-going training services to supplement your internal support team.
BLUE will provide training material to support your training initiatives. We recognize one size doesn’t fit all, so while we have standard materials, we can also create help guides, manuals, and quick reference guides specific to your deployment.